©2022 Stanford Medicine
Long-Term Data Collection From Participants in Adult AIDS Clinical Trials
Trial ID: NCT00001137
The purpose of this study is to determine what combinations of anti-HIV drugs work best in patients treated over several years. The study will also assess the occurrence of side effects and opportunistic infections in patients with low viral loads compared to those with higher viral loads.
Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group Longitudinal Linked Randomized Trials (ALLRT) Protocol
- HIV-1 infected
- Enrolled in an AIDS Clinical Trial Group (ACTG) parent study and has enrolled in this
study on or before the Week 16 visit of the parent study, including the visit window
of the parent study. More information on this criterion can be found in the protocol.
- Willing to provide consent for the release and use of clinical data from the parent
- Life expectancy of at least 24 weeks
- Parent or guardian willing to provide informed consent, if applicable
- Active alcohol or drug abuse that may interfere with the study
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305