Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT01690481
Neurocognitive and Neuroanatomical Studies in Young Children With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- To take part in the study, you or your child must meet the following inclusion
- Be between the ages of 3 to 10 years.
- Have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes for at least 6 months.
- Do not have plans to move out of the area within the next 36 months.
If the interested participant has a history of:
- head trauma with any loss of consciousness,
- cystic fibrosis,
- prematurity (born less than 30 weeks of gestation),
- significant developmental delay (lack of single word speech or ability to walk
independently by 18 months of age),
- neurologic disease independent of diabetes (eg seizure disorder or medical
contraindication to MRI procedure (eg metal appliances such as braces)
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305