Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT03883308
The Influence of Multi-domain Cognitive Training on Large-scale Structural and Functional Brain Networks in MCI
- Cognitive concern by subject, informant or physician
- Impairment in memory domain (delayed recall of one paragraph from Logical Memory II
subscale from Wechsler memory Scale - Revised with cutoff scores of <=8, <=4 and <=2
for 16, 8-15 and 0-7 years of education)
- Essentially normal functional activities
- Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) scores >=24
- Stability of permitted medications (e.g. cholinesterase inhibitors, hypertension
medication, etc.) for at least two months.
- Any significant neurological condition including probable dementia, Parkinson's
disease, Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis, and brain tumor, among others.
- Presence of Axis I disorder
- Current use of psychoactive medications except for the permitted medications.
- MRI contraindication
- Any significant systemic or unstable medical condition which could lead to difficulty
complying with the protocol.
behavioral: Multi-domain cognitive training
behavioral: Cross-word puzzle training
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Hadi Hosseini, PhD