Trial Search Results
VISN Collaborative for Improving Hypertension Management With ATHENA-HTN
This project is a VA HSR&D-funded Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI) project to translate into practice evidence about clinical management of primary hypertension. The project aims to contribute to quality improvement of care for patients with primary hypertension. The project implemented a clinical decision support (CDS) system for primary care clinicians and evaluated the implementation by studying the following: impact on the clinicians' prescribing and their patients' blood pressures; the clinician satisfaction with the CDS; and organizational factors in the implementation.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
VA Office of Research and Development
- Other: ATHENA-CDS-HTN plus Guideline Link
- Other: Guideline Link Only
- Must be primary care clinicians (for example, physician or nurse practitioner) at one
of the participating VA medical centers. This study is NOT recruiting patients.
- The primary care clinician must have a panel of patients for whom he or she provides
- Anyone who does not meet inclusion criteria.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study