Trial Search Results
Phase III Study of PI-88 in Post-resection Hepatocellular Carcinoma
The purpose of this study is to determine if PI-88 is effective and safe in patients who have had surgery to remove primary liver cancer.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: PI-88
- Drug: placebo
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Histologically-proven primary hepatocellular carcinoma with curative resection
performed in the 4 - 6 weeks prior to randomisation.
- ECOG performance status 0 to 2
- Child Pugh classification A or B
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Any evidence of tumour metastasis or co-existing malignant disease
- Any prior recurrence of HCC or any liver resection prior to the most recent procedure
- History of prior HCC therapy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study