Trial Search Results
A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of SGN-35 Alone and in Combination With Gemcitabine for CD30-Positive Malignancies
This study will examine the safety profile of SGN-35 alone and in combination with gemcitabine. The study will test increasing doses of SGN-35 given weekly to small groups of patients.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: SGN-35
- Drug: gemcitabine
- Histologically confirmed CD30-positive hematologic malignancy.
- Patients with HL must have failed systemic chemotherapy.
- Patients with other CD30-positive malignancies (including ALCL) must be beyond first
remission or refractory to front line chemotherapy.
- Patients must have measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm as documented by radiographic
- Current diagnosis of primary cutaneous ALCL (systemic ALCL eligible).
- History of allogeneic stem cell transplant.
- Patients who have had previous treatment with any anti-CD30 antibody.
Ages Eligible for Study
12 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study