Trial Search Results
A Phase II Study of GSK1363089 (Formerly XL880) for Papillary Renal-Cell Carcinoma (PRC)
This clinical study is being conducted at multiple sites to determine the best confirmed response rate, safety, and tolerability of GSK1363089 treatment in papillary renal cell carcinoma. Papillary renal cell carcinoma may be classified into hereditary and sporadic forms; subjects with either classification will be accepted into this study.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: foretinib (formerly GSK1363089 or XL880)
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of PRC with metastatic disease or bilateral
multifocal renal tumors localized to kidneys. Measurable disease, ECOG performance
status of = 2.
- Adequate bone marrow reserve, hepatic, renal, and cardiovascular function.
- Radiation to >/=25% of bone marrow within 14 days of GSK1363089, more than 1 prior
anti-cancer therapy, received prior treatment with a c-met inhibitor, brain
- Any uncontrolled intercurrent illness,
- Pregnant or breastfeeding,
- HIV positive
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study