Trial Search Results
A Treatment-Option Protocol to Provide Brentuximab Vedotin to Eligible Patients Completing Studies SGN35-005 or C25001
The purpose of this study is to provide the option of brentuximab vedotin treatment to eligible patients in studies SGN35-005 and C25001
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: brentuximab vedotin
- Participated in either the SGN35-005 or C25001 clinical study and experienced
progression. Patients who received brentuximab vedotin in C25001 must have had an
objective response at the time of discontinuation.
- Completed any previous treatment with radiation, chemotherapy, biologics and/or
investigational agents at least 4 weeks prior to the first dose of brentuximab vedotin
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3
- Known cerebral/meningeal disease
- Peripheral neuropathy of grade 2 or greater
- Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ages Eligible for Study
6 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study