Trial Search Results
Gilead Sustained Virologic Response (SVR) Registry
This Registry is designed to provide long term clinical and virologic follow up in participants who have achieved sustained virologic response (SVR) while participating in a previous Gilead sponsored hepatitis C virus (HCV) study. This long term follow up study is observational and no treatment is provided for HCV.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Have previously participated in a Gilead-sponsored hepatitis C study and received at
least one Gilead oral antiviral agent (OAV)
- Have achieved SVR in a Gilead-sponsored study, as defined in the original treatment
- Provide written, informed consent
- Be willing and able to comply with the visit schedule and protocol-mandated procedures
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Individuals planning to start a new course of hepatitis C therapy including any
investigational drug or device during the course of the follow-up Registry
- History of clinically significant illness or any other major medical disorder that may
interfere with follow up, assessments, or compliance with the protocol
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study