Trial Search Results
A Gilead Sequence Registry of Subjects Who Did Not Achieve Sustained Virologic Response
This Registry is designed to obtain long term data on participants who have failed to achieve sustained virologic response (SVR) while receiving at least one Gilead oral antiviral agent (OAV) in a previous Gilead-sponsored hepatitis C virus (HCV) study.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Have previously participated in a Gilead-sponsored hepatitis C study and received at
least one Gilead OAV
- Have failed to achieve an SVR in a previous Gilead-sponsored study, as defined in the
original treatment protocol
- Provide written, informed consent
- Be willing and able to comply with the visit schedule
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Individuals planning to start a new course of hepatitis C therapy including any
investigational drug or device during the course of the follow-up Registry
- History of clinically significant illness or any other major medical disorder that may
interfere with follow-up, assessments or compliance with the protocol
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study