Trial Search Results
Registry Study for Patients With Chronic HBV Receiving Nucleotide Therapy
This registry will remain open for approximately 5 years (4 years of enrollment + 1 year of follow up). Subjects will be followed until Orthotopic Liver Transplant (OLT), resolution of liver decompensation, death, or conclusion of the registry.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Anti-HBV nucleoside/nucleotide therapy
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (Cockcroft-Gault method)using actual body weight
of ≥ 50 mL/min at time of entry into registry
- Negative serologies for HIV, hepatitis C virus (HCV), and/or hepatitis D virus (HDV)
- No history of solid organ or bone marrow transplant
- Currently receiving or anticipated to receive anti-HBV nucleoside/nucleotide therapy
within 6 months of inclusion into registry
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study