Trial Search Results
A Study of HGS1036 in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignancies
The primary purpose of this study is to determine the maximally tolerated dose (MTD) of HGS1036 when used in combination with the standard chemotherapeutic regimens paclitaxel plus carboplatin, cisplatin plus etoposide, or docetaxel.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Human Genome Sciences Inc., a GSK Company
- Drug: HGS1036 + Paclitaxel + Carboplatin
- Drug: HGS1036 + Cisplatin + Etoposide
- Drug: HGS1036 + Docetaxel
- Have a histological or cytological diagnosis of malignant solid neoplasm requiring
- Age ≥18 years.
- ECOG performance status 0-1.
- Adequate organ function.
- Adequate hematological function.
- Have the ability to understand the requirements of the study, provide written informed
consent, and comply with the study protocol procedures.
- Consent to collection of previously obtained, archival biopsy or surgical specimens of
the currently treated malignancy when available.
- Significant cardiac disease.
- Eye trauma or disease.
- Ocular surgery or blunt force trauma to the eye requiring treatment within 3 months
prior to first dose of HGS1036.
- Presence or history of ≥ Grade 2 hemoptysis within 2 weeks of the first dose of
- Major surgery within 4 weeks of the first dose of HGS1036.
- Prior organ or allogeneic stem cell transplant.
- Non-healing or chronic wounds.
- Receipt of any anti-cancer therapy within 4 weeks prior to first dose of HGS1036.
- Receipt of any biological therapy (such as monoclonal antibodies) within 6 weeks of
the first dose of HGS1036.
- Active CNS involvement by primary or metastatic tumor.
- Documented active infection requiring the use of systemic antibiotics.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Known HIV-positive serology, AIDS, or an AIDS-related illness.
- Conditions likely to increase the potential for abdominal perforation or fistula
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study