Trial Search Results
A Phase 1b Study of SGN-75 in Combination With Everolimus in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma
This is a phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety of SGN-75 in combination with everolimus in patients with CD70-positive metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: SGN-75
- Drug: everolimus
- Diagnosis of metastatic renal cell carcinoma with confirmed CD70 expression
- Previously treated with at least 1 tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI)
- Measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0 or 1
- Adequate lung and renal function
- Prior treatment with anti-CD70-directed therapy
- Received more than one prior treatment with an mTOR inhibitor
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study