Trial Search Results
Basket Study of Neratinib in Participants With Solid Tumors Harboring Somatic HER2 or EGFR Exon 18 Mutations
This is an open-label, non-randomized, multicenter, multinational, Phase 2 study exploring the efficacy and safety of neratinib as monotherapy or in combination with other therapies in patients with ERBB mutation-positive or EGFR gene-amplified solid tumors.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
- Drug: Neratinib
- Drug: Fulvestrant
- Drug: Trastuzumab
- Provide written informed consent
- Histologically confirmed cancers for which no curative therapy exists
- Documented HER2 or EGFR exon 18 mutation
- Participants must agree and commit to use appropriate methods of contraception as
outlined in the protocol
- At least one measurable lesion, defined by RECIST v1.1
- Participants harboring ineligible somatic HER2 mutations
- Prior treatment with any HER2-directed tyrosine kinase inhibitor (e.g., lapatinib,
afatinib, dacomitinib, neratinib) is excluded with the following exception: patients
with EGFR exon 18 mutated NSCLC who may have received afatinib, osimertinib, or other
pan HER or EGFR TKIs remain eligible
- Participants who are receiving any other anticancer agents
- Symptomatic or unstable brain metastases
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
There are additional inclusion and exclusion criteria. The study center will determine if
criteria for participation are met.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study