Trial Search Results
Using Technology to Improve Eating Disorders Treatment
The purpose is to evaluate a technologically-enhanced, guided self-help program to reduce eating disorder outcomes in college-age women.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Washington University School of Medicine
Collaborator: National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Behavioral: StudentBodies - Eating Disorders
- Student at a participating college or university ages 18-30
- Screen positive for DSM-5 bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, or a subclinical
- Screen positive for DSM-5 anorexia nervosa
- No access to the internet
- Acutely suicidal
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 30 Years
Genders Eligible for Study