Trial Search Results
Rucaparib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
The purpose of the ATLAS study is to determine how patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma respond to treatment with rucaparib.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Collaborator: Foundation Medicine
- Drug: Rucaparib
- Have histologically or cytologically confirmed locally advanced unresectable or
metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium (renal pelvis, ureter,
urinary bladder or urethra)
- Received 1 or 2 prior treatment regimens for advanced or metastatic disease
- Confirmed radiologic disease progression during or following recent treatment
- Mandatory biopsy is required during screening
- Measurable disease per RECIST v1.1
- Adequate organ function
- ECOG 0 or 1
- Prior treatment with a PARP inhibitor
- Symptomatic and/or untreated CNS metastases
- Duodenal stent and/or any gastrointestinal disorder that may interfere with absorption
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study