Trial Search Results
Choice of Modality of Follow up for Medication Abortion
This study will assess the impact of providing medication abortion-seeking clients a choice for follow-up in practice. Clients presenting at or less than 63 days pregnant (based on last menstrual period) at the study site for first trimester medication abortion will be invited to participate. We hypothesize that providing clients with flexible follow-up options will improve follow-up rates.
This study is not to assess efficacy or safety of follow-up methods--that has been well established in practice and research. This is to assess choice of follow-up.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Gynuity Health Projects
- Other: Choice of follow-up option
- Device: Multi-level pregnancy test
- Eligible for medication abortion <63 days gestational age
- In general good health
- English or Spanish speaking competency
- Willing and able to sign consent forms
- Clients less than 18 years of age.
- Any client not meeting the inclusion criteria listed above will be excluded from
participating in the trial.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study