Trial Search Results
Long-Term Data Collection From Participants in Adult AIDS Clinical Trials
The purpose of this study is to determine what combinations of anti-HIV drugs work best in patients treated over several years. The study will also assess the occurrence of side effects and opportunistic infections in patients with low viral loads compared to those with higher viral loads.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
AIDS Clinical Trials Group
Collaborator: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- HIV-1 infected
- Enrolled in an AIDS Clinical Trial Group (ACTG) parent study and has enrolled in this
study on or before the Week 16 visit of the parent study, including the visit window
of the parent study. More information on this criterion can be found in the protocol.
- Willing to provide consent for the release and use of clinical data from the parent
- Life expectancy of at least 24 weeks
- Parent or guardian willing to provide informed consent, if applicable
- Active alcohol or drug abuse that may interfere with the study
Ages Eligible for Study
13 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study