Trial Search Results
Trial of Cervical Ripening and Labor Induction Using Misoprostol With or Without Intravaginal Isosorbide Mononitrate
The purpose of this study is to determine the efficacy and safety of the addition of intravaginal isosorbide mononitrate to an established protocol of oral misoprostol for cervical ripening and labor induction.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Misoprostol with or without isosorbide mononitrate
- Pregnant women
- 18 years of age or greater
- Singleton pregnancy between 32-42 weeks gestation requiring labor induction
- Membranes must be intact
- Ruptured membranes
- Gestational age less than 32 weeks
- Non-reassuring fetal heart rate tracing
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study