Trial Search Results
Clinical and Pathologic Studies in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Hodgkin's Disease
The purpose of this study is to characterize the molecular and cell biology of the tumor cells in lymphoma.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Biospect Inc
- Diagnosis of Hodgkin's disease or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, any cellular classification,
any stage, any grade.
- Adult or pediatric patients receiving lymph node excision for purposes other than
cancer therapy (i.e. tonsillectomy, sleep apnea).
- A routine procedure for tissue collection is planned.
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent.
- Patients without NHL or Hodgkin's disease
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study