Trial Search Results
A Phase 2 Open Label Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) for Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
This is a single-arm, open-label, multicenter, clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) as a single agent in patients with relapsed or refractory ALCL.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: brentuximab vedotin
- Patients with relapsed or refractory systemic ALCL who have previously received front
- Documented anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) status.
- Histologically-confirmed CD30-positive disease; tissue from the most recent post
diagnostic biopsy of relapsed/refractory disease must be available for confirmation of
CD30 expression via slides or tumor block.
- Fluorodeoxyglucose-avid and measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm as documented by
both positron emission tomography and spiral computed tomography.
- Received any previous autologous stem cell transplant at least 12 weeks (3 months)
- At US sites, patients greater than or equal to 12 years of age may be enrolled. At
non-US sites, patients must be greater than or equal to 18 years of age.
- Previous treatment with brentuximab vedotin.
- Previously received an allogeneic transplant.
- Patients with current diagnosis of primary cutaneous ALCL (patients who have
transformed to systemic ALCL are eligible).
- Known cerebral/meningeal disease.
Ages Eligible for Study
12 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study