Trial Search Results
Safety and Tolerability Study of PCI-32765 in B Cell Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
The purpose of this study is to determine the long-term safety of a fixed-dose, daily regimen of PCI-32765 PO in subjects with B cell lymphoma or chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic leukemia (CLL/SLL).
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Drug: PCI-32765
- Men and women with recurrent surface immunoglobulin positive B cell non-Hodgkin's
lymphoma (NHL) according to WHO classification (including, but not limited to,
CLL/SLL, Waldenström's macroglobulinemia [WM], mantle cell lymphoma [MCL], and diffuse
large B cell lymphoma [DLBCL) who have met requirements for roll over from their
parent protocol and want to continue study drug.
- Female subjects of childbearing potential must have a negative serum or urine
pregnancy test within 3 days of the first dose of study drug and agree to use dual
methods of contraception during the study and for 1 month following the last dose with
study drug. Post menopausal females (>45 years old and without menses for >1 year) and
surgically sterilized females are exempt from this criterion.
- Male subjects must use an effective barrier method of contraception during the study
and for 3 months following the last dose if sexually active with a female of
- Willing and able to participate in all required evaluations and procedures in this
study protocol including swallowing capsules without difficulty
- Ability to understand the purpose and risks of the study and provide signed and dated
informed consent and authorization to use protected health information (in accordance
with national and local patient privacy regulations).
- A life-threatening illness, medical condition or organ system dysfunction which, in
the investigator's opinion, could compromise the subject's safety, interfere with the
absorption or metabolism of PCI-32765 PO, or put the study outcomes at undue risk
- Known history of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or active infection with Hepatitis
C Virus (HCV) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or any uncontrolled active systemic
- Lactating or pregnant
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study