Trial Search Results
Cyberknife Radiosurgery and Quality of Life
The purpose of this study is to look at pain control and QOL improvement after treatment with CK Radiosurgery for spinal metastases.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Patients with a spinal metastasis who will be treated with Cyberknife radiosurgery.
- There are no age or gender restrictions.
- There are no life expectancy restrictions.
- Karnofsky Performance Status greater than 40.
- Negative pregnancy test or clinically assessed as not pregnant.
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
- Patients with benign tumors will not be included (neurofibromas, schwannomas, etc.)
- Other investigational medications or treatments will be noted, but will not preclude
- Pregnant or nursing patients will be not be included in the study due to radiation
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study