Trial Search Results
PRESERVE-Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation
The purpose of this extended study is to collect confirmatory safety and effectiveness data on the Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation in combination with the commercially available Atrium iCAST™ covered stent in the treatment of aortoiliac and iliac aneurysms.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Cook Research Incorporated
- Device: Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation,
- An aortoiliac or iliac aneurysm of appropriate size
- Unsuitable distal sealing site for a traditional Zenith® iliac leg graft within the
common iliac artery
- Less than 18 years of age
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- Unsuitable arterial anatomy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study