Trial Search Results
Prescribed Physical Activity in Improving Sleep and Physical Performance in Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplant
This research trial studies prescribed physical activity in improving sleep and physical performance in patients undergoing stem cell transplant. A wearable physical activity monitor can be used to record minutes of activity and sleep. Gathering data over time using a physical activity monitor may help doctors learn if prescribed physical activity helps improve sleep and physical performance in patients undergoing stem cell transplant.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Other: Medical Chart Review
- Device: Monitoring Device
- Procedure: Physical Therapy
- Admitted to Stanford Hospital for HCT
- Able to provide informed consent
- Speaks language supported by interpretative services
- Able to operate and take care of a physical activity monitor
- Does not meet inclusion criteria
- Unable to wear a physical activity monitor throughout hospital stay
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study