Trial Search Results
Correlate of Surface Electroencephalogram (EEG) With Implanted EEG Recordings (ECOG)
Improve understanding of the correlation between surface EEG and implanted EEG recordings
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: EEG
- Device: ECOG
- Male or Female subjects 18 years of age or older.
- English or Spanish Speaking
- Subjects who have been previously diagnosed with intractable epilepsy and require
implantation of invasive electrophysiological recordings as part of their routine
clinical presurgical workup.
- Patients with skin abnormalities at the planned application sites that would interfere
with sensor or electrode applications.
- Patients with pre-existing conditions and/or co-morbidities that would prohibit them
from participating in the study due to unacceptable risks to their health and
well-being, as determined by the Principal Investigator (PI).
- Patients who the PI deems ineligible at the PI's discretion
- Pregnant patients
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study