Trial Search Results
The purpose of this study is to test if a patient can be directly connected to a quality assurance (QA) database, traditionally known as a registry. Patient-reported outcomes (PRO) data will be entered into the database directly from a patient's mobile phone from their index procedure for 12 months. The investigators hope this study to be a "proof of concept" for such a distributed registry and evaluate 1) consistency of data acquisition, 2) engagement of patients, 3) overall value of patient-reported outcomes to enhance long term follow up.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Behavioral: Patient reported outcomes
1. Patients with cardiovascular disease who are scheduled or have undergone either a)
open or endovascular vascular procedure, or b) open or percutaneous cardiac procedure.
2. Patients with smartphones (iOS or Android) with unlimited data plans.
3. Patients who agree to remote surveillance
1. Patients unwilling to download a research study app.
2. Data plans which are not unlimited.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study