Trial Search Results
Pregnancy and Developmental Outcomes After Transfer of Reportedly Aneuploid or Mosaic Embryos
To determine how often embryos reported to be abnormal by preimplantation genetic testing result in liveborn infants. To evaluate whether the pregnancies that result from these embryos are higher risk for complications and whether the resulting babies have higher risk for health or developmental issues in the first five years after birth.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Other: Non-euploid embryo transfer
- Other: Euploid Transfer
- Available aneuploid or mosaic embryos
- No acceptable euploid embryos available
- Willing to travel to Stanford for treatment
- English language fluency
- Use of gestational carrier
- Living outside the United States
- Embryos with Trisomy 18, Trisomy 13 or Triploidy are not eligible for transfer in this
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 55 Years
Genders Eligible for Study