Trial Search Results
Preimplantation Genetic Testing in Women of Advanced Maternal Age
The GETSET trial is a prospective randomized trial designed to evaluate the clinical outcomes of incorporating preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (PGT-A) in elective single embryo transfer in women between 35 and 40 years of age.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Genomic Prediction Inc.
- Procedure: Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A)
- Women undergoing IVF of between 35 and 40 years of age at IVF cycle start
- Utilization of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI
- Utilization of ejaculated or testicular sperm
- Utilization of autologous or donor sperm
- All Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation (COH) protocols
- Patients with anovulatory Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Utilization of donor oocytes
- Utilization of gestational carrier
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) defined as ≥ 3 consecutive miscarriages
- Recurrent Implantation Failure (RIF) defined as ≥ 3 more failed embryo transfers
Ages Eligible for Study
35 Years - 40 Years
Genders Eligible for Study