©2022 Stanford Medicine
A Study of HGS1029 (AEG40826-2HCl) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Trial ID: NCT00708006
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of HGS1029 in subjects with advanced solid tumors and to determine a phase 2 dose.
A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of HGS1029 (AEG40826-2HCl) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Confirmed advanced solid malignancy
- Life expectancy of at least 3 months
- Age 18 years or older
- Acceptable liver function
- Acceptable renal function
- Acceptable hematologic status
- Received investigational (not yet approved by a regulatory authority)agent within 4
weeks before enrollment.
- Received non-investigational agent within 3 weeks before enrollment.
- Progressive CNS involvement including the need of corticosteroids
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Active, uncontrolled bacterial, viral, or fungal infections within 2 weeks of Cycle 1
- Known HIV infection
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Cancer Clinical Trials Office