Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT03335800
Apple Heart Study: Assessment of Wristwatch-Based Photoplethysmography to Identify Cardiac Arrhythmias
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiovascular Medicine)
Possession of the following at time of eligibility screening, ascertained from automatic
hardware/software/device pairing check:
- iPhone (5s or later) with iOS version 11.0 or later defined as iPhone model/iOS
version used to complete screening eligibility.
- Apple Watch (Series 1 or later) with watchOS version 4.0 or later defined as Apple
Watch model/watchOS paired with iPhone used to complete screening eligibility.
- Current resident of the United States at time of eligibility screening, defined by
self-reported state of residence within the 50 states of the United States or District
- Proficient in written and spoken English, defined by self-report of comfort reading,
writing, and speaking English on iPhone.
- Valid phone number associated with iPhone, ascertained from self-report.
- Valid email address, ascertained from self-report.
- Self-reported diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Self-reported diagnosis of Atrial Flutter.
- Currently on anti-coagulation therapy.
device: Apple Heart Study App
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305