©2022 Stanford Medicine
ASSIST Registry Studying Various Operator Techniques
Trial ID: NCT03845491
The purpose of this Registry is to assess the procedural success and clinical outcomes associated with various operator techniques for mechanical thrombectomy in large vessel occlusions (LVO).
ASSIST Registry to Assess the Procedural Success and Clinical Outcomes Associated With Various Operator Techniques for Mechanical Thrombectomy in Large Vessel Occlusions (LVO).
- Subjects experiencing acute ischemic stroke (AIS) who are eligible for restoration of
blood flow using Stryker Neurovascular market-released products in the
neurovasculature to remove thrombus
- Occlusion of intracranial anterior circulation vessel
- Subject or subject's legally authorized representative (LAR) has signed the informed
consent form prior to or within 48 hours post-procedure
- Subject is willing to comply with the protocol follow-up requirements
- Subject is treated using at least one of the defined techniques for the first pass in
the neurovasculature to remove thrombus.
- The subject is participating in another device trial or any other clinical trial where
the study procedure or treatment might confound this study's endpoint.
device: Mechanical Thrombectomy
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305