Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT00846742
Reduced Duration Stanford V Chemotherapy With or Without Low-Dose Tailored-Field Radiation Therapy For Favorable Risk Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Histologically confirmed, previously untreated Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Age: Participants must be 21 years of age or younger
- Stage must be classified as one of the following:
Ann Arbor stage IA or IIA with:
- Non-bulky mediastinal disease (< 33% mediastinal to thoracic ratio on CXR)
- < 3 nodal regions involved on the same side of the diaphragm
- No "E" lesion
- Female patients who are post-menarchal must have a negative pregnancy test. Patients
of reproductive potential must agree to use an effective contraceptive method.
- Signed informed consent
- If re-evaluation of a patient's disease shows intermediate risk features, the patient
will be removed from the HOD08.
- Intermediate or High risk disease, defined as Stage IB, any III or IV or IA/IIA with
"E" lesion(s), 3 or more nodal sites involved, or bulky mediastinal adenopathy
radiation: Radiation Therapy
drug: Stanford V Chemotherapy
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305