Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT02450851
Clinical and Genetic Evaluation of Patients With Undiagnosed Disorders Through the Undiagnosed Diseases Network
Associate Dean, School of Medicine, Roger and Joelle Burnell Professor of Genomics and Precision Health, Professor of Medicine (Cardiovascular Medicine), of Genetics, of Biomedical Data Science and, by courtesy, of Pathology
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiovascular Medicine)
- INCLUSION CRITERIA:
- Ideal applicants to the UDN include individuals with:
- One or more objective findings pertinent to the phenotype for which a UDN
application was submitted.
- No diagnosis despite evaluation by at least two specialists who assessed the
patient for the objective finding(s).
- Agreement for the storage and sharing of information and biomaterials, in an
identified fashion amongst the UDN centers, and in a de-identified fashion to
research sites beyond the network.
- Applicants unable to consent can be enrolled.
-Applicants who are unlikely to be accepted include individuals with:
- Reported symptoms with no relevant objective findings.
- A diagnosis explaining objective findings.
- A diagnosis suggested on record review.
- Unwillingness to share data.
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305