Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT04843332
Reducing Cancer Disparities Through Innovative Community-Academic Partnership to Advance Access and Delivery of Precision Medicine in Monterey County
Associate Professor of Medicine (Oncology)
- Newly diagnosed patients with a cancer diagnosis.
- Patients with any relapse or progressive disease (any cancer diagnosis) as identified
by imaging or biopsy and confirmed by a physician.
- The patients must be 18 years or older.
- Patients must have the capacity to verbally consent in English or Spanish.
- Patients must be racial/ethnic minorities OR low-income status OR public insurance
(Medi-Cal or other) OR have health insurance provided by an agricultural company OR be
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Inability to consent to the study due to lack of capacity as documented by the
- Patients without a newly diagnosed malignancy or patients without relapse of disease.
behavioral: Community Health Worker Support
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Manali I Patel, MD, MPH, MS