Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT00537056
Evaluating Sunitinib Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma Using F-18 FDG PET/CT and DCE MRI
Professor of Radiology (Cardiovascular Imaging), Emeritus
Professor of Medicine (Oncology) and, by courtesy, of Urology
Inclusion Criteria:- Measurable disease by RECIST criteria
- Pathologic diagnosis of renal cell cancer
- Advanced (stage IV) renal cell cancer
- Karnofsky performance status of (KPS>70)
- Consent to participate in the clinical trial Exclusion Criteria:- Patients who cannot
complete a PET/CT scan.
- Pregnant women.
- Healthy volunteers.
- Patients participating in other research protocols will be excluded from this study.
- Metallic implants (prosthesis, ICD, pacemakers), since these are contraindications for
procedure: FDG PET CT
procedure: DCE MRI
drug: F-18 Fluoro-deoxi-glucose
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305