©2022 Stanford Medicine
Efficacy and Safety Study of Fostamatinib Disodium Tablets to Treat T-Cell Lymphoma
Trial ID: NCT00798096
Patients meeting specific inclusion and exclusion criteria will be enrolled in two stages, 19 patients in Stage 1 and 36 patients in Stage 2. Stage 2 will enroll if 4 or more patients exhibit a response at Week 8 or later in the study. All enrolled patients will be treated with Fostamatinib Disodium until disease progression. Efficacy will be assessed by tumor measurements using CT and PET (when indicated) scans and physical exam at baseline, and scans and physical exam of all disease-involved areas every 8 weeks until progression. Safety will be assessed by periodic physical exams, clinical laboratory studies, and adverse events. All patients will have a follow-up visit 30 days following last study drug treatment. Blood samples for PK assessment will be obtained from all patients enrolled in Stage 1 at protocol defined intervals.
Phase II, Multicenter, Simon Two-Stage Study of Fostamatinib Disodium in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma
- Patients must give written informed consent to participate in this study by signing an
IRB/EC-approved Informed Consent Form (ICF) prior to admission to this study.
- Males and females, 18 years of age or older.
- Patients must have histologically proven T-cell lymphoma (TCL).
- Patients must have documented disease progression after receiving at least one prior
therapeutic regimen and must be patients for whom no known curative therapy exists.
- Patient has a history of, or a concurrent, clinically significant illness, medical
condition or laboratory abnormality that, in the investigator's opinion, could affect
the conduct of the study.
- Has a B-cell lymphoma, primary CNS lymphoma, or known lymphomatous involvement of the
CNS, or any other NK/T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.
- Has uncontrolled or poorly controlled hypertension.
- Has had recent (within 1 month prior to Day 1) serious surgery or uncontrolled
- Has any concurrent malignancy requiring treatment.
- Has a known positive test for Hepatitis B surface Ag, Hepatitis C, or HIV.
- Has laboratory abnormalities.
- Has difficulty swallowing or malabsorption.
- Has an ECOG performance status > 2.
- Has not recovered from adverse effects related to last prior therapy for lymphoma.
- Has had an allotransplantation within 90 days prior to Day 1 of treatment.
- Has been treated with a CYP3A4 inducer/inhibitor within 3 days prior to Day 1 of
treatment or is expected to require treatment with CYP3A4 inducer/inhibitor during the
course of the study.
- Has received systemic steroids at a dose greater than the equivalent of 10 mg/day of
prednisone within 7 days prior to Day 1 of treatment.
- Has received any other investigational therapy within 5 half-lives of the agent or 2
weeks of Day 1 of treatment, whichever is longer.
- Is a female of childbearing potential unless menopausal, surgically sterile, or
willing to use an effective method of birth control, (oral contraceptive, mechanical
barrier, long-acting hormonal agent), during the study and for 30 days thereafter.
- Is pregnant or lactating.
drug: Fostamatinib Disodium
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Cancer Clinical Trials Office