©2022 Stanford Medicine
Intergroup Trial for Children or Adolescents With Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma: DA-EPOCH-Rituximab Evaluation
Trial ID: NCT01595048
Phase II trial to determine the efficacy of Dose Adjusted-EPOCH-Rituximab regimen in children and adolescent with primary mediastinal large B cell lymphoma in terms of event free survival.
Intergroup Trial for Children or Adolescents With B-Cell NHL or B-AL: Evaluation of Rituximab Efficacy and Safety in High Risk Patients - Phase II Trial of DA-EPOCH-Rituximab in PMLBL
- Histologically proven Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma (PMLBL).
- PMLBL without central nervous system (CNS) involvement.
- 6 months to less than 18 years of age at the time of consent.
- Males and females of reproductive potential must agree to use an effective
contraceptive method during the treatment, and after the end of treatment: during
twelve months for women, taking into account the characteristics of rituximab
- Complete initial work-up within 8 days prior to treatment that allows definite
- Able to comply with scheduled follow-up and with management of toxicity.
- Signed informed consent from patients and/or their parents or legal guardians
- Follicular lymphoma, mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) and nodular marginal
- PMLBL patients with CNS involvement
- Patients with congenital immunodeficiency, chromosomal breakage syndrome, prior organ
transplantation, previous malignancy of any type, or known positive HIV serology.
- Evidence of pregnancy or lactation period.
- There will be no exclusion criteria based on organ function.
- Past or current anti-cancer treatment except corticosteroids during less than one
- Tumor cell negative for CD20
- Prior exposure to rituximab.
- Severe active viral infection, especially hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis B carrier status history of hepatitis B virus (HBV) or positive serology.
- Participation in another investigational drug clinical trial.
- Patients who, for any reason, are not able to comply with the national legislation.
drug: Etoposide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, Cyclophosphamide, Rituximab
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Peds Hem/Onc CRAs