Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT04520451
An Open Label, Two-Arm Study to Evaluate the Effect of Rilzabrutinib (PRN1008/SAR444671) on Safety and Disease Activity in Patients With IgG4-Related Disease
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Immunology and Rheumatology)
Clinical Associate Professor, Neurology & Neurological Sciences Clinical Associate Professor (By courtesy), Neurosurgery
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Be male or female with age ≥18 years.
- Have a clinical diagnosis of IgG4-RD.
- Be willing to taper off an equivalent prednisone dose of between 20-40 mg/day in 2
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Currently or within 6 months of screening taking rituximab, other B-cell depleting
agents, or alkylating agents unless B cell concentrations have been demonstrated by
flow cytometry to return to normal values (defined as 5 cells per cubic mm).
- History of solid organ transplant
- Positive at Screening for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or TB
- Female patients who are pregnant or nursing.
- NOTE: Other Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305