Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT05179057
Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial, With Cross-Over, of Posoleucel (ALVR105) for the Treatment of Adenovirus Infection in Pediatric and Adult Participants Receiving Standard of Care Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Male or female 1 year of age or older
- Undergone allogeneic cell transplantation ≥21 days prior to dosing
- Meet one of the below criteria:
1. AdV viremia DNA ≥10,000 copies/mL, OR
2. AdV viremia DNA results of ≥1,000 copies/mL, AND
1. has absolute lymphocyte count <180/mm3, OR
2. has received T cell depletion OR
3. had a cord blood transplant.
- Grade >2 acute GVHD
- Ongoing therapy with high-dose systemic corticosteroids
- Uncontrolled viral (other than AdV), bacterial, or fungal infection(s)
- Pregnant or lactating female unwilling to discontinue nursing prior to randomization
- History of severe prior reactions to blood product transfusions.
NOTE: Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criterion may apply.
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305