©2022 Stanford Medicine
Study of SGN-40 in Patients With Relapsed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Trial ID: NCT00435916
This is a Phase II, open-label, multidose trial of SGN-40 designed to estimate objective response rate and assess toxicity in patients with relapsed DLBCL.
A Phase II Study of SGN-40 (Anti-huCD40 mAb) in Patients With Relapsed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Diagnosis of DLBCL.
- Received at least one combination chemotherapy regimen with rituximab, such as R-CHOP,
R-ESHAP or equivalent.
- Progression or relapse since most recent therapy.
- At least one measurable lesion that is both greater than or equal to 2 cm by
conventional CT or greater than or equal to 1.5 cm by spiral CT.
- Previous diagnosis or treatment for indolent lymphoma, leptomeningeal lymphoma, or
central nervous system lymphoma.
- Primary refractory disease.
- Received an allogenic stem cell transplant.
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305