Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT00445146
A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety of Ritonavir-Boosted GS-9137 (GS-9137/r) Administered in Combination With Other Antiretroviral Agents for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
- Completion of a prior EVG+RTV treatment study without treatment-limiting toxicity.
- Males and females of childbearing potential must agree to utilize effective
- Ability to understand and sign a written informed consent form.
- Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Participation in any other clinical trial without prior approval from the Sponsor.
- Any other clinical condition or prior therapy that, in the opinion of the
investigator, would make the subject unsuitable for the study.
- Subjects receiving ongoing therapy with contraindicated drugs.
drug: ARV regimen
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305