Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT02503475
Stanford Center for Back Pain
Redlich Professor, Professor of Anesthesiology, Perioperative, and Pain Medicine and, by courtesy, of Neurology
Professor of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine (Adult Pain) and, by courtesy, of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (General Psychiatry & Psychology (Adult))
Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (General Psychiatry and Psychology-Adult)
- English Fluency
- Chronic Low Back Pain as defined by NIH task-force or Healthy Controls
- MRI contraindications
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Medical conditions that would interfere with study procedures, at the discretion of
the study team
- Neurologic disorder, history of seizures, stroke, or brain abnormalities, which would
interfere with brain integrity, at the discretion of the study team.
- Mental health conditions or treatment for mental health problems that would interfere
with study procedures, at the discretion of the study team.
- Other project specific criteria may apply.
behavioral: CBT or MBSR
other: Real-Time fMRI
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Corinne Jung, PhD