Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT04033367
A Randomized Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Effect of Dupilumab on Sleep in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis (AD)
Clinical Professor, Dermatology
Clinical Associate Professor, Dermatology
Participants, male or female 18 years or older,
- with diagnosed chronic AD, demonstrated 1) inadequate response to topical medications,
2) expected severity of AD and 3) sleep disturbance.
- had applied skin emollients (moisturizers) at least 7 days before screening.
- had applied medium potency topical corticosteroids (TCS) on all active AD lesions at
least 7 days before screening.
- willed and able to comply with all clinic visits and study-related procedures.
- provided signed informed consent.
Participants excluded from the study:
- with known hypersensitivity to Dupixent, clinical depression, drug abuse history,
sleep problems not related to AD, irregular sleep pattern, active/acute infections,
severe medical conditions, laboratory abnormalities, any condition that might present
unreasonable risk to participants or interfered with study assessment, or any severe
concomitant illness(es) that would adversely affect the participant's participation in
the study, and contraindications of topical corticosteroids.
- at Baseline, presence of any conditions listed as criteria for study drug
The above information was not intended to contain all considerations relevant to a
participant's potential participation in a clinical trial.
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305