Trial Search Results
Impact of C-arm CT in Decreased Renal Function Undergoing TACE for Tx of Hepato-Cellular Carcinoma
Impact on contrast dose or total volume of contrast required to effectively treat the targeted tumor.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: dTA/dBA C-arm fluoroscopy system with Dyna CT
- Procedure: DSA arteriogram- hepatic arteries
- Procedure: CO2 aortogram
1. Patients must be affected by HCC
2. Patients must have diminished renal function (GFR<60 ml/min/1.73m^2)
3. Patients must be 18 years old or older
4. Patients must have received an abdominal CT, PET/CT scan or MRI, completed prior to
the TACE procedure.
5. Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
1. Subjects under the age of 18
2. Patients currently on dialysis
3. Pregnant women
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study